• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting this in banter rather than in the main thread - Here's one for anyone that wants to watch models all night and morph with them .... LOL

Finally heard about this forum as I haven't been on american much anymore. They are ruining the forum. Its a free forum and you can't say anything without getting warned or banned. Love listening to all and even laugh at everyone when we can. Looking forward to this forum. Another NC guy here that loves snow. I am a contractor for plowing snow!!
:)

I know it breaks your heart; moved to the city in a broke down car. 4 years gone by, still lookin' pretty in a hotel bar.....
(Chainsmokers 'Closer')

That video doesn't do the snow justice, it was snowing much harder than what it looks like in video. This was the early January snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BF !! How's JB!! :)

How about " Rollercoaster" !
What's going to happen this coming week!

Royal Rumble. Gets. Worse. Every. Year.

This is why we no pay for WWE product or watch it in this household anymore. Decided to give the Rumble a chance since it's been so long. Failure.

Royal Rumble. Gets. Worse. Every. Year.

This is why we no pay for WWE product or watch it in this household anymore. Decided to give the Rumble a chance since it's been so long. Failure.

No Balor, Joe, or Angle wtf then they waste the #27 spot for Enzo and how come Roman gets a spot but not AJ?

No Balor, Joe, or Angle wtf then they waste the #27 spot for Enzo and how come Roman gets a spot but not AJ?

The way they brought the "big names" in all so close together was stupid and ruined the experience. I get guys like Taker, but really? Lesnar and Braun so far apart? Braun won the show for me. I didn't want him to win it all or anything, but he looked good out there for a big dude.

The way they brought the "big names" in all so close together was stupid and ruined the experience. I get guys like Taker, but really? Lesnar and Braun so far apart? Braun won the show for me. I didn't want him to win it all or anything, but he looked good out there for a big dude.

Yeah I was really thinking Braun would end up being one of the Final Four but he got eliminated by Corbin which did get a pop from the crowd.

Speaking of the big three of Taker/Brock/Lesnar, they collectively last only like 5 minutes in the Rumble, I didn't really understand the booking, and for what seems like a million years in a row, I'm not looking forward to WrestleMania. Roman Reigns vs a out of shape Taker? Really?

Yeah I was really thinking Braun would end up being one of the Final Four but he got eliminated by Corbin which did get a pop from the crowd.

Speaking of the big three of Taker/Brock/Lesnar, they collectively last only like 5 minutes in the Rumble, I didn't really understand the booking, and for what seems like a million years in a row, I'm not looking forward to WrestleMania. Roman Reigns vs a out of shape Taker? Really?

The thing with taker, is he is in shape. Sometimes he comes out flat, sometimes great. He's the only veteran left in the locker room who's a leader and actually cares. So he still tries to help Vince out and get that "pop" & sales along with the new talent development.

Brock, well, don't get me started.

Goldberg, physically still able to do it some how. Guess from his NFL days/training/knowledge. Very impressed with his age/rust being so little affect on his persona.

So now we get Brock/Goldberg. Taker/Reins, and Cena/Orton with a bunch of other crap mixed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back