• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Rumble. Gets. Worse. Every. Year.

This is why we no pay for WWE product or watch it in this household anymore. Decided to give the Rumble a chance since it's been so long. Failure.

Have you seen ROH? It is less fake looking than WWE (kind of a throwback) and with somewhat more action and less talk. The Briscoe brothers are very entertaining.

Have you seen ROH? It is less fake looking than WWE (kind of a throwback) and with somewhat more action and less talk. The Briscoe brothers are very entertaining.
Love ROH and the more "underground" with the talent busting their ass to showcase their talents for the big promotions. That's what WWE is trying to do with NXT right now, and I can't say it's a bad idea. It's a little pet project of "HHH" from WWE that is gaining more attention than their core product (RAW) lately with the educated fans.

Lucha Underground is neat too, but they are trying WAY too hard to make it a movie/over do things.

I miss the attitude Era

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Well PG is where it's at now due to merch sales. They make a new Cena shirt every week and kids parents buy it.

Sucks. Us old school fans/ex fans aren't needed anymore for their product since social media and all that jazz.

I miss the attitude Era

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I miss AJ Styles being WWE Champion :(

I've been following his career for over 10 years.

I just can't put Cena in the same league as Flair even with Cena winning his 16th title.

Looking at my memories on facebook, it looks like today ( Jan 30) is the 4 year anniversary of a bad tornado in Adairsville, GA. Anyone remember that one ?

weenie.png
weenie.png
weenie.png
weenie.png
weenie.png

Lol, the weenies have come!

It won't be long till the February thread is populated by snow maps from 1967 or 1904 and how great of a winter storm it was for the Gulf Coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back