• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for me - I'm diggin' the fact that we're supposed to 34º again tonight with heavy frost - at least it's something white on the roof at 7:00 AM ... LOL

It reminds me of the guy in the car next to me at a stoplight that's picking his nose, for some reason he thinks he's alone, in his car and no one can see him up to his knuckle......dude we can see right through the window. Yeah no one from other cars/forums can see him being a disgusting..... well you get the picture.

It reminds me of the guy in the car next to me at a stoplight that's picking his nose, for some reason he thinks he's alone, in his car and no one can see him up to his knuckle......dude we can see right through the window. Yeah no one from other cars/forums can see him being a disgusting..... well you get the picture.
all too clearly ... LOL

Posting this here as it probably should reside here, or in the "delete" bin.
DT did his winter forecast on Nov 20th - here was his call for February. He may get a gold star (or maybe not) - time will tell; just tossing this out here FWIW

Screen_Shot_2017_01_31_at_6_33_11_PM.png

Hate that this winter is going to be bad, but the last time that we had a two season stretch of winter like this was not long ago (11-13), we know what followed (and it doesn't matter if you didn't get to see winter weather). 13-15 was very cold and had a handful of significant winter storms.

Hate that this winter is going to be bad, but the last time that we had a two season stretch of winter like this was not long ago (11-13), we know what followed (and it doesn't matter if you didn't get to see winter weather). 13-15 was very cold and had a handful of significant winter storms.
Are you suggesting that the next couple of winters could be better ?

I think the live show tomorrow will be about trashing met and how he always scores

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The greatest arctic outbreak in US history began Feb 11th, and went to the 13th, with major snow even in FL .... so there's still a smidgen of hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW - that was 1899, so it's a smidgen, but it was warm leading up ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back