• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

Sunday Monday system is a huge rain maker
77ed94c40bc19243f859a6ab3c4787f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this cool that's showing up happens - signs are it will - and if so (which is where I'm leaning), maybe we can turn attention away from severe for a while (cool doesn't destroy property or hurt folks) :cool:

Last edited:
CPC keeps the hopes alive (and looking at models - and more importantly model trends over the past 3 days - this seems very reasonable)

610temp.new.gif

:cool:

It is interesting model watching - and hey - until happy hour starts, what better to do on a Friday afternoon ... LOL :D

It is interesting model watching - and hey - until happy hour starts, what better to do on a Friday afternoon ... LOL :D
How late does happy hour start in Gainesville?! Put this warm weather to good use - grab a cold one, head outside and enjoy the pollen!

How late does happy hour start in Gainesville?! Put this warm weather to good use - grab a cold one, head outside and enjoy the pollen!
1) it starts when my wife gets home
2) it is inside and air conditioned (no freakin' pollen, thank you!)
3) it is sushi and calamari and the like
4) there will be more than one cold one
:D

Must be Masters weekend coming up w/cool temps showing up around that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back