• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

tad bit warmer but the 6 Z GFS is still holding on to cool across the SE towards next weekend ... :cool:

Last edited:
and does the drum-roll continue?

gfs_T2m_us_29.png

:rolleyes:

On this date in 1915, the 2nd storm in a pair of unusually large winter storms crushed NC, with two-storm snowfall totals approaching 20" in Southern Pines.
April 2-3 1915 NC Snowmap.png

March 30-31 1915 NC Snowmap.png

Must be Masters weekend coming up w/cool temps showing up around that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LIke clockwork, lol. I never think of winters reach being over until after the Masters. And the cold push after it on Goofy makes sense too. Our last freeze around here in 14 was mid April. I hope we get cold shots into May..might make up some for the lost winter, lol.

LIke clockwork, lol. I never think of winters reach being over until after the Masters. And the cold push after it on Goofy makes sense too. Our last freeze around here in 14 was mid April. I hope we get cold shots into May..might make up some for the lost winter, lol.
poet you are, my friend!

Yep! So true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gfs_T2m_us_50.png
I know it's end of run, but dang I'll take that anyways

Back