• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

Hey Larry!
You think we'll crack below 40º on Saturday AM? MOS has High Springs at 38º for 2 nights ... LOL :cool:
Best,
Phil

I'm guessing 39 with excellent radiational cooling conditions and with Gainesville being the "Great Radiator". Typically the lows will be colder than what the GFS MeteoStar output shows in these situations while the highs will be warmer. The 12Z has 45 for a SAT AM low that will almost surely verify way too warm. It has 68 and 70 for highs Fri and Sat. I expect your actual highs to be warmer but still extremely pleasant. Fri should be in the low 70's and Sat in the lower to middle 70's.

I'm so looking forward to my walks the next 4 or so afternoon/evenings in addition to watching the Masters.

The 12Z has 45 for a SAT AM low that will almost surely verify way too warm.
NWS has bumped us up a couple degrees - probably due to wind - but I'm going on history and radiational and for 39º (another pcbjr boondoggle? :confused:)

Just gotta do this one more time ... :cool:

gfs-ens_T2m_us_9.png

gfs-ens_T2ma_us_9.png

Last edited:
The wind today was a little crazy. Gave me a temporary headache and my ears were still ringing for a little while after I came in.

18Z keeps the cool train on the tracks and barreling on into the station :D

gfs-ens_T2ma_us_8.png

(This is the April Ah-choo-choo sub-thread btw)

NWS going for 35 tonight and 34 tomorrow night.... I will easily drop to freezing or below. Frost a good bet here Sunday morning, gonna be a long night for some farmers

NWS going for 35 tonight and 34 tomorrow night.... I will easily drop to freezing or below. Frost a good bet here Sunday morning, gonna be a long night for some farmers
NWS is at 39º for tonight/tomorrow morning early, here ... we'll see, but I'm lovin' the train ride ... :cool:

Dont worry the Canadian says your heat is coming Kory Jr
gem_T2m_seus_24.png

That little heat monger wished and wished for a heat ridge last year and we ended up with a drought #carefulwhatyouwishfor

I just want 70s and I'm good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That little heat monger wished and wished for a heat ridge last year and we ended up with a drought #carefulwhatyouwishfor

I just want 70s and I'm good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. I would love for us to stay sub 80 through mid May

Ernie is going absolutely ballistic in the southeastern Indian Ocean. Dvorak satellite intensity estimates have skyrocketed to 130-140 knots, borderline category 4-5 hurricane...
avn0.gif

Back