• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Big storms near the GSP airport. Anyone want to bet on whether they cross Spartanburg county and into Union intact or not.

Big storms near the GSP airport. Anyone want to bet on whether they cross Spartanburg county and into Union intact or not.
I think they do. New development to the SW of spartanburg should bode well for you

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I think they do. New development to the SW of spartanburg should bode well for you

Well according to the SPS from GSP they are moving southeast instead of east so they would go to my southwest. Also the north part of the area is already weakening so I do not think they'll make it.

Well according to the SPS from GSP they are moving southeast instead of east so they would go to my southwest. Also the north part of the area is already weakening so I do not think they'll make it.
I think you will be ok.

And you know that means he gets rain. He has to live on the West side of the city because he got nothing last time. I see tons headed his way.
The northern edge toward pacolet is shrinking but a miss would shock me

Please
7f02e19a83332466c747633ab5ff3a9c.jpg

The northern edge toward pacolet is shrinking but a miss would shock me

No shock here, we are NOT under slight risk tomorrow ! I told y'all we would be out of it come go time!
Did enjoy my .19 today!

No shock here, we are NOT under slight risk tomorrow ! I told y'all we would be out of it come go time!
Did enjoy my .19 today!
Being taken out of the slight doesnt mean it won't rain. Its mainly due to a lack of shear for storm organization

Back