• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Gfs looks good
3872c03dfddb1419c7170403400b2d39.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Where I'll be.... not complaining it beats being at work!
Capture.jpg

Looking ahead to next week, looks like great weather. Lower humidity, cooler temps, with highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low to mid 60s. Weird that it isn't showing high 90s with that kind of weather. Maybe this is what we get for having a horrible winter?

Wonder if we'll get any decent storms tomorrow. I had a streak of three days in a row for getting storms a couple weeks ago, and then had a nice one last week.

Only thing is my daughter has become really afraid of storms now. :(

Well I hate to sound like others not a downer but I have my doubts that activity up in Va does much here and then I bet lots of debris clouds really keep instability in check tomorrow.... not saying nothing but I'm not confident on major rains either

My call for no more rain in July made much earlier looks great. Now I'm gonna say we go through August with maybe .01 of rain. More likely .00.

My call for no more rain in July made much earlier looks great. Now I'm gonna say we go through August with maybe .01 of rain. More likely .00.
Lol. Guess you don't think a tropical system will impact the southeast at all.

Good call, Nastradumbass! :)

Back