• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May-hem

Whooa

ecmwf_z500a_Norm_us_2.png

Yes sir those look interesting as well as quite a number of small but discrete cells are popping I think at any time any of those could have rotation.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
The storm east of lillington looks like it's getting it's act together

The one S of Clayton is headed right for me.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The one south of never is getting stronger and developing an appendage.

The cell just west of Goldsboro that had a tornado warning is severe warned now but velocities once again would argue tornado

I think rain cold and myself are watching the same cell right now which is starting to move right versus the main flow

Wouldn't be shocked if there was a brief tornado in Nash County

The cell just west of Goldsboro that had a tornado warning is severe warned now but velocities once again would argue tornado

The one near Rocky Mount is headed for you

Looks like the whole complex is rotating

Just saw the one near statonsburg geez it was impressive for a couple of frames. It looks like thankfully these storms aren't able to sustain themselves

Just saw the one near statonsburg geez it was impressive for a couple of frames. It looks like thankfully these storms aren't able to sustain themselves

Looking like rotation again near Red Oak, watching closely

Yep it's certainly a good thing since there are 4-6 storms in eastern nc with some rotation

Just don't wanna see anyone hurt ... ;)
Was a bit frightful down this away earlier today ... hope all ends up as well for you all this evening as it did down here this afternoon!
Now back to shoulder pain meds and sleep ... :cool:

Back