• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Knock-Out

Yep, it's sure a beauty! (NOT!)
gfs_T2m_seus_47.png

It’s the 18z GFS. We toss it. Dilly Dilly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the 18z GFS. We toss it. Dilly Dilly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It'll nail this or even go warmer! That's how we roll, GFS silly
Dilly Dilly! I love a good front-loaded winter! They rock! :)

A beautiful day even with the occasional clouds... woke up to 31.1 this morning and made it to 58.6 this afternoon! Couldn't ask for much better weather than that for Thanksgiving! Hope everyone spent more time enjoying the holiday and being thankful than complaining about things beyond their control (aka the weather)! :-D

Last edited:
Dilly dilly don't look at the END it's ugly. I'm riding Larry when he says the cold is coming second half of Decmeber
Hey, easy! That riding business is for another forum, or another time! :)

I agree with Charlie that the Euro weeklies look downright delicious for much of the 2nd half of Dec fwiw. They look far better than the prior run (Monday run). Keep in mind that the Euro has a pretty potent warm bias. I'm pumped for possibilities. At the very least it is not at all a warm pattern from midmonth on. At best, much of the SE is cold and also gets a storm or two to track in the last half of Dec. Potentially exciting times coming to a SE town near you starting in ~3 weeks.

The CFSv2 is similar except it has cold starting by 12/10, a real possibility considering the Euro's warm bias and tendency to delay a pattern change to colder. Warning: these same weeklies suggest a several day torch just preceding this colder change. I hope that folks could handle this shortlived torch.

Last edited:
Back