• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Smackdown was 10 times better than Raw last week. AEW has been solid. Interested to see who really beat up Jay White in MJF's devil mask.

Where is Brick Timberland? He would be fired up over AEW right now!!! They are competing for prime time

Yeah, I thought I wanted a change, but screw it.

AEW has been hot. Not sure what they are going to do with Raw these days. I guess they have Judgement Day, but the Judgement Day stuff is getting old now. Cody and Jey Uso can be on Raw, but who on there is going to challenge them for the tag titles now that Owens and Zayn are split up? Jimmy and Solo taking the titles from them is the only thing that makes sense now, and they are on Smackdown. LA Knight and Roman should be good. But we all know they are waiting for Roman and Cody at Wrestlemania to put the belt on Cody.

We are at a very odd time in wrestling where there's a massive generational change. It's becoming harder for me to devote time to build an attachment to any new talent.

I can't think of one newer talent that makes me want to watch other than Gunther. Everyone else that interests me are basically retired.

We are at a very odd time in wrestling where there's a massive generational change. It's becoming harder for me to devote time to build an attachment to any new talent.

I can't think of one newer talent that makes me want to watch other than Gunther. Everyone else that interests me are basically retired.
WCW late 90s was best era for older talent and new incoming stars

So, Sting is retiring next year, and last night Ric Flair shows up in AEW as a retirement gift of sorts from Tony Khan.

AEW has been really enjoyable lately. I like how they have different people coming for MJF. Wondering where they are going with the whole MJF and Adam Cole thing. And who is wearing MJF's devil mask? The whole Christian and Adam Copeland thing is great, too. Christian is great as a heel. And the action in the ring has been awesome, too.

Some people think WWE is dropping hints with Nakamura that CM Punk is on the way to WWE. I'll believe that when I see it. Smackdown has been a lot better to me lately than Raw, but even then the best thing about Smackdown is Roman, LA Knight and Cena. I doubt they put the title on Knight over Roman. Raw has Seth Rollins and Judgement Day, but Rollins annoys me now with his character, and they need to do something with Priest and his Money in the Bank contract. Guess we'll see what's next for Cody and Jey Uso. Just feel WWE is kind of spiining its wheels right now with storylines, and AEW has a bunch of different stuff going on that's making it more fun to watch.

CM Punk back in WWE is just bonkers. Never say never with pro wrestling. Really like the program now with Punk and Rollins. Also like the story with AJ, Knight and Orton all wanting Roman. Don't really care about anything else going on in WWE.

I guess we get to see who the Devil is and the rest of the group tonight on World's End for AEW. I think it's going to be Adam Cole. The Continental Classic tournament has been great. The PPV should be solid tonight.

Samoa Joe is the new AEW World Champ. Adam Cole is the person under the devil mask, with the Kingdom, Roderick Strong, and Wardlow. Not a real shock, but still a good storyline. Looks like MJF is going to have some well-deserved time off.

And Jericho was really getting dogged by the crowd over Punk the whole NDA thing, and the sexual assault allegations. And that's the difference between an AEW crowd and a WWE crowd

Tired of CM Punk in WWE already. At least AEW made him actually wrestle. And the second return isn't as impressive to me since he was fired from AEW. I don't thi k WWE would have wanted him back if he didn't go to AEW first. His promos now seem kind of hypocritical, too, after getting fired from AEW.

Back