• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Royal rumble was boring. No surprise entrance. Cardgill doesn't count imo.
We have a peacock account so I decided to check it out then I looked at the Vegas odds on each match and they were right. Not great for the E when Vegas has reigns at -3000, Paul at -2000 and Bayley at -275.

Agree...
That was a very very predictable and boring Royal Rumble.
No entrances that wasn't expected.
No outcomes that wasn't expected.
Who was surprised that Reigns won with interference? Not 1 damn person.
Who was surprised the last 4 was McEntire, Gunther, Punk, Rhodes?
No one.
Who was surprised that Rhodes beat Punk ? No one.
Very very boring.
So it looks as if Rhodes will finally end Reigns run.
Punk vs Rollins.
Orton v Solo.
LA knight v Styles
This looks to be a boring WrestleMania.

Overall I thought this was an ok ppv but nothing too exciting. Jade Cargill in the women's rumble and the ending was good. The fatal 4 way match was short and nothing too exciting. Hated the end of the Logan Paul and KO match. And the men's rumble was pretty boring until the final 4. And what are they going to do with Rock if Cody is going to challenge Roman at Wrestlemania?

WWE sucks now days. Can’t stand the Rock any longer and Cody deserves to finish his story. Plus Brock needs to return.

WWE sucks now days. Can’t stand the Rock any longer and Cody deserves to finish his story. Plus Brock needs to return.
Yeah, I don't see Brock in WWE anymore. And they had to do Rock and Reigns sooner than later. I understand the whole thing with Cody, but he can still win the world heavyweight title from Rollins. I think the whole finish the story thing has become corny now.

Yeah, I don't see Brock in WWE anymore. And they had to do Rock and Reigns sooner than later. I understand the whole thing with Cody, but he can still win the world heavyweight title from Rollins. I think the whole finish the story thing has become corny now.
I agree, but the Rock is definitely wearing his welcome out.

So now Cody goes back and chooses Roman after stepping aside to let Rock take on Roman? Crazy press conference. Rock ends up slapping Cody and then curses out HHH and tells him to fix things. And where does Rollins fit in all this? It's chaos and I love it.

Rollins & Cody vs rock & reigns night 1.

Night 2 Rhodes vs reigns

So now Cody goes back and chooses Roman after stepping aside to let Rock take on Roman? Crazy press conference. Rock ends up slapping Cody and then curses out HHH and tells him to fix things. And where does Rollins fit in all this? It's chaos and I love it.
I love it

Back