• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Feels mid to me. Rhodes vs Reigns doesn't have that awesome appeal, imo. The only thing making it half-way hype is the whole social media buzz #wewantcody.

AEW is putting a better product together with less known names, imo.
I actually saw someone blade on AEW last weekend, which is a no-no elsewhere.
+ Toni Storm's character is awesome; reminds me of the old days.

Feels mid to me. Rhodes vs Reigns doesn't have that awesome appeal, imo. The only thing making it half-way hype is the whole social media buzz #wewantcody.

AEW is putting a better product together with less known names, imo.
I actually saw someone blade on AEW last weekend, which is a no-no elsewhere.
+ Toni Storm's character is awesome; reminds me of the old days.
The Rock as a heel is great, but really wanted to see him and Reigns at Wrestlemania, and Cody vs Rollins. And they haven't addressed Cody changing his mind after it seemed he stepped aside to let Rock take on Roman. He said he wasn't going to take on Roman at Wrestlemania so Rock could, but then all of a sudden at the press conference he wanted to take on Roman. They just changed it because of the Cody crybabies. Not sure where it is all headed, but the whole situation with Cody, Roman, Rock and Rollins is a great storyline. Also wondering how Priest and his money in the bank contract will come into play. But those two things and Jay Uso taking on Gunther are really the only things that interest me now in WWE.

I miss MJF in AEW. Toni Storm's character is great. I am enjoying the feud with Swerve, Hangman and Samoa Joe. The Young Bucks as heels against Sting and Darby is good stuff. Christian is also a great heel.

We have to keep in mind that the Vince McMahon thing really screwed a lot of stuff up creatively too. Word on the street is, the #wewantcody stuff actually helped in that respect. Everyone talking about rock/cody instead of the lawsuit.

Brock was gonna enter the Rumble and be eliminated by Dominick.. and that was going to set a match up between them for Elimination Chamber.. but we see now everything got messed up.

CM Punk legit injury screwed up Seth vs He too.

It's time for Stephanie McMahon to come back and fix all the BS.

Tony Kahn is a mad man if he doesn't realize with the new Netflix / Raw deal, he needs to go ahead and switch his program over to a competeing 8PM time-slot after the NBA on Mondays. Get people used to switching between two channels again for a bit, then people who don't care about Netflix will have muscle memory to get back to AEW in their old Raw's timeslot.

The demographic of AEW is the older fans who watched WCW/WWF anyways.. so it just works.

I thought Elimination Chamber was pretty good but predictable. Everyone knew Becky and Drew would win, and Rhea would keep her title.

I thought for a second we were actually going to get an explanation from Cody on why he stepped aside from taking on Roman at Mania for Rock only to turn around and say he wanted Roman at Mania. I know WWE did it because the Cody fans cried about it so much, but I still think it's a plot hole in the story and wanted to hear what Cody was going to say. But that didn't happen because of Waller interrupting him.

Rollins & Cody vs rock & reigns night 1.

Night 2 Rhodes vs reigns
^ From Feb. 09

Mar. 01
"The Rock issued a challenge for a tag team match at WrestleMania pitting himself and Roman Reigns against Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins."

Dang. Didn't think I'd be right, but I guess WWE is just too predictable these days.

^ From Feb. 09

Mar. 01
"The Rock issued a challenge for a tag team match at WrestleMania pitting himself and Roman Reigns against Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins."

Dang. Didn't think I'd be right, but I guess WWE is just too predictable these days.
I think they are setting it up for Rock to turn on Roman and help Cody win night 2. Rock and Roman win the tag match, and then Rock can be ringside for the Cody and Roman match.

That “Glass” is called sugar glass. Made of sugar and not harmful. Wrestlers use this a lot.
Of course. But I wouldn’t flip into a pool from that height. Much less onto concrete floor w a thin padding. Suicidal spot for sure. Insane

Back