• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board is acting wonky for me. It says there have been new posts since the last one I made in the January thread but the last post I made is the latest one I can see.

Brick Tamland said:
The board is acting wonky for me. It says there have been new posts since the last one I made in the January thread but the last post I made is the latest one I can see.

It's not just you....  funny thing is you can logout and read all post but login and they aren't there.  It's a work in progress

I bet page 12 is really good too!

It's not just you.... funny thing is you can logout and read all post but login and they aren't there. It's a work in progress

The upgraded forum software should alleviate this problem :)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

They work easily. Just keep clicking "reply" until you're done selecting posts.

One heck of a mid-January map - snow, anyone?

Screen_Shot_2017_01_21_at_6_47_25_PM.png

Mobile site looks great. Only bad thing is not being able to see locations of posters.

Mobile site looks great. Only bad thing is not being able to see locations of posters.

You should be able to see locations on mobile too. Might be an issue i can work with, or you are seeing users who haven't set their location. I will check this out right now.

Okay brick. It is dictated by screen size. Here is what I recommend.

If you are looking for the location of a user on the mobile website, if you click the username who posted, it will bring up a popup window and let you see their location easily if they have set it. :)

I love winter storms, I love tracking hurricanes and I don't mind a thunderstorm, but I HATE tornadoes. Everyone stay safe today!

and if you pull a national map up - it is raining on the north side of Lake Superior - holy cow - what a January ....

Screen_Shot_2017_01_22_at_2_57_22_PM.png

Hey Phil, I posted an update in the image upload/support section guide. It should make things a little easier from here out to upload to postimage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back