• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
the High io the 12z gfs is much further to the NW vs last night's 00z and this mornings 06z

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh yeah! Looking real good at 156. That's our winter storm right there over the Rockies.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The second system holds without being swallowed up by that monster cutter but I wouldn't think we'd want to see it that strong...need it a bit weaker.

yeah and no doubt by then we see a mega -NAO set for the summer months

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If we're gonna have a winter this warm, I would at least like to have a cooler summer. Highs in the 80s/low 90s with Scattered Thunderstorms, gotta love it.

Well watching the lil low will it continue south and then flatten out or will it cut hmmm

And there it is! That's our winter storm! It shows again!

Good upper south winter storm on this one.

The key is going to be timing, if this can survive that first system which is a monster cutter, it could work.

If we're gonna have a winter this warm, I would at least like to have a cooler summer. Highs in the 80s/low 90s with Scattered Thunderstorms, gotta love it.
This. I pray daily we get a summer that is nothing like the last one. I honestly will sacrifice a snow storm this late winter to get cool summer temps. And that's saying a lot coming from me.

Speed the High up a bit, get it a bit further South, and we likely have a storm threat again.

NC does well this run too.

Temps not real good for my area, but I'll take that run. Hope the GEFS comes in good and other models. If not then I may be looking for cabins in gatlinburg !

Also TN seems to do well.

SC gets it good on the backside. Heavy snow in Myrtle Beach even.

Look at the eastern Carolina's at 192! Wow.

Close but no cigar for most areas of AL/GA

Good hit for TN and parts of Carolina though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back