Pattern February Discussion Part II

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
gfs_asnow_us_33.png

I haven't given up. I will come the 1st of March...LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I never officially give up till the end of March. I mean after having seen a foot of snow on March 25th, and a couple of at least six inch ones on the first or second day of Spring, it's just really hard to do before then.

I'll have a video coming! I dont want to block up the board feed with what I want to say in text.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_30.png
that low seems to be in the right spot, need a colder push to work for central Alabama, very close tho. This storm has great potential to become a monster if it wants

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_30.png
that low seems to be in the right spot, need a colder push to work for central Alabama, very close tho. This storm has great potential to become a monster if it wants

Would not be a bad thing to have it a bit further South and tad slower for many involved.

Reactions: accu35
Got to be honest after the past few winters the SE snow folks have faced we need these models to stick to something and throw us a bone, need this to get further south with the cold if so the majority of the SE would be in business, that Low had plenty of moisture feedback to produce a good snow across the South for goodness sake it's one run but can we get a little more cold and make this happen...where's corey tucker when you need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.